“Data Matters” short course
From August 8 to 12, 2022.
Data Matters: Data Science Short Course Series is a five-day intensive course series for students, researchers, and industry professionals interested in gaining skills in data science, analytics, and visualization. This event, co-organized by the Odum Institute and RENCI, will be held remotely from August 8 to 12, 2022. Participants are welcome to attend for one, two, three, or all five days. Registration is open!
- Introduction to Effective Information Visualization
- Basics of R for Data Science and Statistics
- Introduction to Programming in R
- Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Exploratory Data Analysis Using R Markdown
- Overview of AI and Deep Learning
- Intermediate Python
- Introduction to Discrete Choice Modeling in R
- Visualization for Data Science in R
- Deep Learning in Python
- Introduction to Statistical Machine Learning in R
- Geospatial Analytics
If you have questions, please contact Paul Mihas at Paul_Mihas@unc.edu