Vacancy Research Assistant / Study Manager
Research Assistant/Study manager
WHO Collaborating Centre for Maternal and Child Health, Institute for Maternal and Child Health
IRCCS Burlo Garofolo, Trieste, Italy
The WHO Collaborating Centre for Maternal and Child Health is looking for an enthusiastic
Research Assistant, to support ongoing research projects in the maternal newborn and child health
- Degree in medicine, midwifery or other disciplines related to health/ international
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Previous experience of research in maternal and child health, preferably on topics related
to quality of care and health system research
- Provable organizational capacity, with previous experience in managing studies/projects,
preferably multicentre, and supervise staff and data in a timely and accurate manner
- A strong personal motivation for a career in research in MNCH and/or international health
Preference will be given to candidates with the attributes listed below.
- A post-graduate degree in Maternal and Child Health and/or Clinical Epidemiology,
Methods of Health Research, Public Health, or Tropical Medicine
- A good track records of previous publications
- Previous experience of research in low- and middle-income countries
- Previous experience of collaboration with WHO/other UN agencies
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
The salary is based on the candidate profile, as for the current regulations at IRCSS Burlo.
Candidates are invited to send their CV and expression to interest by to: Dr Marzia Lazzerini
email@example.com by July 31, 2022.
LINK to the WHO CC web page: